Friday, June 21, 2013

Must have been dreamin'

I can honestly say last night was the first night in a long time that I actually got some rest; no dreams about war or nothin'. And that's an awesome feeling.

My dream didn't even make sense. It was centered around seeing a good friend of mine and my french teacher from college at a Cubs and Mariners game in Seattle. It was filled with such randomness and complete nonsense, like in the movie "Mary Poppins" that even when I woke up and realized where I'm at, THAT didn't even bother me.

I can't believe I've been here for well over a month already. I'm glad I'm here, there's no other place in the world I would rather be. I'm sure that sounds pretty dumb to a lot of people, but it's the truth, I'm here for several months basically doing fellowship everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment