Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Golf

Not quite as productive as yesterday, but a great round of golf doesn't come around every day.

Last week I decided it was time to trade up from my second-hand Goodwill golf clubs and invest in a solid set ...it definitely paid off. Straighter, further drives and a bunker-shot making it right into the hole while enjoying God's handiwork all around made for an awesome day. Seeing ospreys swoop down grabbing fish from the ponds, carefully watching alligators sun on the banks and silently move about the waters were just some of the highlights.



Topping it off with a cold beer and a good cigar was a nice way to end it!

Another Air Force weekend is just around the corner. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more stuff accomplished required for my transfer out to Nevada. This past month I've spent a lot of time doing research and trying to do some networking. And, studying for an ASVAB retest; might need to reclass into another AFSC. Looks like my next step is going to be to fly out and do some job/apartment hunting ...maybe late summer. A lot to do until then though!









No comments:

Post a Comment